Sunday, December 27, 2009

Can We Go On Holiday?


I don't know what I think about now. Uhm... while waiting for my download movie had ended, I wanted to tell you a little something. lol. but I'm still confused about what! what should I do?
OK I'm trying to think!!! ..............
and finally whether what I think. =D
Holiday ends at home, we don't vacation anywhere because it turned into a busy human night [don't think negative! lol. My sleep cycle begins to change. Used to sleep in the morning and evening are also used to watch movie or read novel and also online]. Average to be honest I spent playing online with facebook, edit my blog to look pretty [but still not with my layout, I feel... I honestly feel raidha and I compete in everything about the blog until finally I tried a few knick-knacks to make the blog look beautiful and the results are not there! there is little errors here and there and finally I'm lazy to do.
Okay... just wait 56 minutes but it really feels old -.-
Now... time to show at 5:30 pm and I still have not slept. I should prepare myself for TO USM STAN exact hour 8:30 pm on 28 December 2009 (yes. tomorrow!) with learning and practice. lol. but I'm really lazy =D
back on vacation!!
actually my mother, my sister, and I'm going on holiday to The Flower Garden Archipelago or in Indonesian called Taman Bunga Nusantara, located in Cipanas but because nature does not allow us (the rain is a block) end we just stayed at home (very annoying!)
we do not have long to go there, exactly 4 years. once when my brother and I were still in elementary school, every semester we were on vacation over there. Looks like a Flower Garden Archipelago has many changes. look at these photos so beautiful is not it?
This large house can be called the main house




I wanted to play a labyrinth full of twists and turns once again.
That's very exciting!




And it looks so beautiful is not it?
You can see along the way to explore the archipelago Flower Garden Archipelago







There are several styles of gardens there.
Such as the France-style garden





Japan-style garden




Bali-style garden




Mediterania-style garden


This is not my photos. I search that in the google. I hope I can be there (not too far from my house just as a block rain!) and I can complete this post with pictures of a better.
and the download is completed!!!!!!!!!
finally I can sleep =)
and I hope we still can go on holiday
of course! Taman Bunga Nusantara !!!!!!! =D 


1 comment: