Sunday, December 20, 2009

Autumn's Concerto

Autumn's concerto is one of the Taiwan drama you should watch! I really love it! The first time I heard this movie I think I didn't really want to watch it, but after I borrowed Danita's magazine, and read the article in it about the power of acting a little boy is Fu Pei Ci makes the audience autumn's concerto tears. I really want to watch this movie! and I think the top of this little boy acting in episode 10 .

Xiao Le who has promised to bring his alien daddy to Family Gathering Day, very frustrating when Guang Xi didn't come.

When Huang Ho had dropped a radio transmitter's Xiao Le, because Huang Ho wanted to prove to Xiao Le that he was right about Xiao Le's father won't come. And then Xiao Le said "My transmitter has been damaged by you. I will never be able to find daddy."

But with the help of Tang Tang. While showing a picture made Xiao Le, Tang Tang said "This is Xiao Le's greatest wish. He has always hoped that his daddy can come in his space Bu Bu to pick him up. He even made a receiver. Everyday, he would diligently send out signals to his daddy. He really misses his daddy."

Finally Xiao Le can prove his promise to win a bet Huang Ho and Tang Tang doesn't become Huang Ho's girlfriend. In the most ridiculous clothes, Guang Xi came as an Xiao Le alien's daddy.



Photobucket


And this part was possibly the most heart breaking scene of the entire episode. ='(

When the teacher will give the child who performed the best a Hua Tian Best Child Ribbon, Guang Xi interrupted and he asked who is damaging the radio transmitter's Xiao Le and Xiao Le should compensate him.

But Xiao Le said "I don't want Hua Hong to compensate"
Xiao Le thank Guang Xi and said "Didn't you teach me that people should be honest. So I want to tell the truth. I know that you're not my daddy. I also know that my daddy isn't alien. Those were all because Mu Cheng was scared that I would be sad, so she lied to me." and also Xiao Le said "Hua Hong, you don't need to give me a remote control car as compensation. I know this transmitter was made by mommy using a broken radio. I don't know where my daddy is. I don't know why my daddy doesn't come and find me. Luckily, I have the best people in the world. I have Mu Cheng, Dai Zai, and that's enough. I had a lot of fun today. Thank you."

Photobucket


Look! a child can say something like that. Why do we not?

note of me: actually, my sister, my mom and I really missed my daddy who worked very far from home and only once in ten months he went home. But maybe because he has always left us, I don't show emotions too much sadness in the heart of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment