Thursday, November 05, 2009

Keep Smile . =)

I made these words to comforted my friend who suffered pain and I thought I liked this phrase, not for my friend but for me personally. 'why?' the question occurred to me! am I also experienced something like her? or was it something else? I dunno what that! but here I just wanted to share with you, maybe not. Only the solace it for me. ='(

Keep smiling best. Although it slightly bitter. We are here to make you smile again and outside your world there are many more beautiful, more wonderful things you haven't met. =)

Can I say that? while there is anyone near me? I was not necessarily going to keep smiling at things a little bitter. Well, but I'll try first. Let us try together.

3 comments:

  1. yups smile kan jg bisa bikin awaet muda *cozy*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoi, keep smiling boss!!!
    Btw ada apaan nih???

    ReplyDelete
  3. -*Ka Ria: hhaha. iyaa banyak senyum itu ibadah. temen2 asya banyak ngingetin asya supaya senyuum. =)
    -*Firda: hhe . iyaa firdaa .hha gatauu tiba2 aja gini n gitu. ada sedikit masalah di dalam yg aku gatau jenisnya apa . XD

    ReplyDelete