Friday, January 08, 2010

Autumn's Concerto ep. 14


Forgive me for posting too late autumn's concerto ep.15, because two days ago my friends and I went to the UJUNG GENTENG. So... just last night I was watching and now I begin to post to you. 
click on the link below and you will see Autumn's Concerto ep.13
check it out! =) 
autumn's concerto ep.14 . part 1/7
autumn's concerto ep.14 . part 2/7
autumn's concerto ep.14 . part 3/7
autumn's concerto ep.14 . part 4/7
autumn's concerto ep.14 . part 5/7
autumn's concerto ep.14 . part 6/7
autumn's concerto ep.14 . part 7/7

and this autumn's concerto ep.15 preview




When Mu Cheng do questions and answers with Yi Qian



Pandora box will be opened



Finally Guang Xi opened it and remember everything





Guang Xi ask all about the past to Mu Cheng
but the truth is true has not been revealed



What would he do against Mu Cheng?



Guang Xi want Xiao Le
Guang Xi with Yi Qian's wedding is canceled


No comments:

Post a Comment